Healthy and delicious… what more can you ask for in a snack bar?
Wowsers… In under two weeks I made 3 batches of these bad boys. We could not keep our hands out of the pan! It seemed as if every time I turned around Cohl had his mouth full of them again. Not only are these bars super quick and simple to make, but they are made with good-for-you coconut oil and free of refined sugars. Both honey and pure maple syrup work great in the recipe so feel free to swap them out depending on which one you may have on hand. Since there is a good amount of coconut oil in these, make sure you refrigerate them between servings. Hope you enjoy!
Healthy No-Bake PB Cocoa Bars
Healthy and delicious... what more can you ask for in a snack bar?
- In a large bowl combine the first 5 ingredients and mix until a smooth consistency is reached.
- Add in the oats, mixing well after each 1 cup addition, until all are combined.
- Line a 9x9 inch baking pan with parchment paper (optional).
- Fill pan with mixture and press firmly down in all areas.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Store in refrigerator. Enjoy!