Thank you Born Sweet Zing™ Stevia Sweetener and Collective Bias, Inc. for sponsoring this recipe post for Homemade Raspberry Lemonade. Try Born Sweet Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener for a taste of sweet excitement! All opinions are my own. #SweetExcitement #CollectiveBias
There is absolutely nothing more refreshing than a cold drink on a hot summer day!! Lemonade and I have always been best friends when the summertime rolls around and this light and tasty homemade raspberry lemonade is the perfect treat. It is made with Born Sweet Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener, fresh raspberries, fresh lemon juice and water… that’s it!
Oh my goodness… this sweetener is amaZING!! Only 1 packet of Born Sweet Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener is equivalent to the sweetness found in 2 teaspoons of sugar. It makes a wonderful addition to your morning coffee, smoothies or teas. I have been using it in my coffee recently and I love it! All of the sweetness I need without the unnecessary calories. But what I like the most about it is that it’s made from only REAL ingredients and nothing artificial. If you would like to try it out, you can pick up a free sample by visiting their page here or by locating a store near you with their convenient store locator.
My hubby and his friend Carlos spent 6 hours in the hot Texas sun climbing at a place called Enchanted Rock recently. As soon as they got home the first thing they went for was an ice-cold beer. I quickly intercepted them and offered each one a mason jar full of this fresh lemonade. Expecting them to double fist it with some lemonade and their beer, I was quite surprised to see them guzzle down the lemonade before even opening their beer! They said it was just what they needed to quench their thirst. A bit of tartness from the fresh lemons and a balance of sweetness from the raspberries and Born Sweet Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener make this lemonade extremely guzzle-able.
Included below is a picture guide to how you can easily whip up a big pitcher of this homemade raspberry lemonade. A very crucial step in the instructions is to run the raspberry purée through a fine mesh strainer. This step removes all of the raspberry seeds and leaves you with a perfectly smooth raspberry mixture to make your lemonade. Feel free to make this ahead of time for your summer party or get-together. Follow all of the steps and just wait to add ice to the pitcher when ready to serve. Garnish the serving glasses with lemon slices, raspberries and cute, colorful straws. Hope you all enjoy this thirst-quenching, summer drink made with Born Sweet Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener!
Don’t forget to get a free sample of Born Sweet Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener by visiting their page here or by locating a store near you with their convenient store locator. #SweetExcitement #CollectiveBias
Homemade Raspberry Lemonade w/ Zing™
This sweet and tart raspberry lemonade is so refreshing!
- 15 packets about 2 T. Born Sweet Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener
- 4 ½ c. water divided
- 12 oz. raspberries
- 1 c. fresh lemon juice about 7-8 lemons
- In a medium saucepan combine 1 c. water and Born Sweet Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener. Heat mixture to a boil and then reduce to a simmer.
- Simmer mixture for 2 minutes and then remove from heat.
- Puree raspberries in a food processor or blender for 1 minute, or until mixture is completely smooth.
- Add raspberries to the Zing™ Stevia Sweetener/water mixture and stir until combined.
- Pour mixture through a fine mesh strainer into a medium-sized bowl. Press mixture into the strainer with a spatula until all that remains are the raspberry seeds. Discard the seeds.
- In a large pitcher combine the strained raspberry mixture, lemon juice and remaining 3 ½ cups of water. Fill the remainder of the pitcher with ice when ready to serve.
- Pour lemonade into glasses full of ice and garnish with lemons, raspberries and cute straws. Enjoy!