Wanting a quick and easy addition to your New Year’s Eve celebration? Well you are in luck! These Raspberry Brie Bites will disappear from the table just as quickly as you can make them. In an effort to make a few finger foods at our most recent Christmas party, I decided to try something not too overtly sweet. In search of something to help me save a bit of time, I was pleasantly surprised to find not only gluten free pizza dough in the refrigerated section, but also gluten free pastry dough! Thank you Pillsbury!!! If you happen to have a Central Market or Whole Foods in your area, I would look there first. At mine, they were right next to the butter and the refrigerated cookie dough. The pastry dough, filled with a little raspberry preserves and brie cheese were like a holiday treat for your taste buds. Your guests will think you slaved in your kitchen for hours over these little bites. Hope you enjoy!
Raspberry Brie Bites
Wanting a quick and easy addition to your New Year's Eve celebration? Well you are in luck! These Raspberry Brie Bites will disappear from the table just as quickly as you can make them.
- 1-20 oz. tub of gluten free pastry dough
- ½ c. raspberry preserves
- ½ pound brie cut into 24 cubes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a mini muffin pan, form pastry dough into 24 even cups.
- (As shown in picture above: use thumb to press in center and then use fingers to push up sides.)
- Place 1 teaspoon preserves into each mini cup and then place a cube of brie into each.
- Bake bites for 10-12 minutes. Let sit for at least 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Check out this post on my upcoming cookbook FREE TO BE RAW