Pomegranate Martini Recipe
Celebrate the holidays with this surprisingly simple and delicious Pomegranate Martini recipe. It is so easy to combine vodka, pomegranate juice, sweetener, and Cointreau for that perfect bit of orange flavor, then shake and serve.
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 oz. pomegranate juice fresh or store-bought
- 2 oz. vodka or other clear liquor
- 1 oz. Cointreau or Grand Marnier
- 2 tsp. agave nectar honey, or pure maple syrup
- Orange sliced, optional
Fill a shaker halfway full with ice and then add the pomegranate juice, vodka, Cointreau, and sweetener.
2 oz. pomegranate juice, 2 oz. vodka, 1 oz. Cointreau, Ice, 2 tsp. agave nectar
Shake for 10-15 seconds and pour into two martini glasses.
Garnish the glasses with an orange slice and enjoy!
Meal Prep and Storage
- To Prep-Ahead: You can juice the pomegranate and keep in the fridge until you're ready to make the drink.
- To Store: If you have leftovers, you can leave them in the fridge for up to 2 days. However, the alcohol will evaporate when exposed to air.
Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 65mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg