You won't even know you're drinking your greens in this ultra creamy and pineapple-flavored Green Spinach Smoothie made with healthy, simple ingredients! Make up this quick and creamy smoothie for a refreshing breakfast or snack for the whole family!
- This recipe makes enough for two 8-oz. smoothies or one large, 16-oz. smoothie.
- Regular, oat, cashew, almond, soy, or coconut milk may all be used.
- Greek yogurt, goat yogurt, or any other plant or nut-based yogurt may be used.
Make up this mango spinach smoothie in advance to save time for your future self! Pre-portion the ingredients and place in a freezer-safe bag. Store the bags for up to 3-4 months in freezer.
Let the frozen ingredients sit out for 30 minutes, or slightly thaw in the microwave. Then put in the blender and blend until smooth!
Expert Tips and Tricks
- Use a combo of fresh and frozen fruits. This makes it easier to blend together.
- Freeze fruit when in season. Stock up on fresh pineapple and mango in the summer months and freeze it to use all year round.
- Take a taste before sweetening. Mango and pineapple are naturally pretty sweet so you may or may not need any additional sweetener.
- Load it with greens. Start off with 1 cup of leafy greens and then keep increasing it. You can probably add in 2 cups without much difference in taste.
- Switch up the greens. Try different types of greens. Good options are kale, Swiss chard, or arugula.
- Add a banana. If you'd like to make your smoothie creamier you can add a fresh or frozen banana.