Are you looking for another quick and easy weeknight meal? Maybe one that’s even so easy you can take it with you camping?! Well here you have it–Campfire Burgers are my go-to when I’m looking for something relatively quick and easy on the waistline. Full of vegetables and lean meat this dish is not only scrumptious but it’s good for you too! Hope you all enjoy!
These burgers are best served outside with a campfire.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Tear off four ~8 inch long pieces of aluminum foil.
- Combine the beef, Season All, garlic powder, pepper and BBQ sauce, in a bowl until well mixed. Then form 4 equal-sized patties and place each on a piece of foil.
- After cutting the vegetables, place an equal amount of bell pepper, onion and sweet potatoes on top of each of the patties. Season each with pepper and season all.
- Place ½ T. of butter in each. old each aluminum foil piece around the patty and vegetables.
- Seal the packets completely and put each on a cookie sheet to transfer to the oven and cook for 40-45 minutes. When they are done, drain any excess liquid and serve.