This Paleo slow cooker beef teriyaki is always a HUGE hit in my house! With only 15 minutes of prep time, this low-carb, Whole 30, and Paleo crockpot recipe makes a wonderfully healthy dinner recipe for those busy weeknights.
Bring on the Paleo Crockpot Recipes!
Crock-Pot season is here!!! And so is this incredibly moist, tender, and flavorful whole 30 and Paleo-approved slow cooker beef teriyaki!
To be honest, Paleo slow cooker recipes should be in season year-round but I have a tendency to forget their existence until the temperature starts to drop outside.
Speaking of dropping temperatures…
Chilly Weather = Paleo Slow Cooker Recipes!
This past weekend, my husband and three of his buddies ran a 100-mile relay trail race in Bandera, TX. Each of the guys ran 25 miles over the course of the day.
The first leg of the race started at 5 AM and the last leg, which was Cohl’s, of course, did not end until after 10 PM.
Texas weather tends to be pretty unpredictable in October. One day it will be a scorching 90 degrees and before you know it temperatures drop into the upper 20’s.
Yup… this gal camped out in FREEZING weather. (I’m not going to lie, though… we have quite the legit sleeping bag!)
We had just returned from a 5 day trip to Sedona, Arizona, slept 2 nights in our own bed, and then were on the road again to the race in Bandera.
In times like these, it is always nice to have nutritious and easy-to-make meals in your recipe arsenal.
…Like this wonderfully delicious Whole 30 recipe for slow cooker beef teriyaki.
What I love about this slow cooker beef teriyaki is that it literally takes no time at all to prepare it! Throw the sauce ingredients in a high-speed blender, toss it in a slow cooker with the beef, and let the Crock-Pot do the work.
Where Can You Find the Unique Ingredients?
In the slow cooker beef teriyaki recipe below you will see a few somewhat unique ingredients. Most of these can be found at your local Whole Foods or specialty grocers, but they can also be ordered online through Amazon.
You can click the links in the recipe below if you would like to see the specific brands that I use.
Don’t have a Crock-Pot yet?
Slow cookers are an extremely affordable kitchen appliance that are well worth the space they take up in your kitchen. They come in various sizes, but I would highly encourage you to get at least a 6-QT Crock-Pot. This will give you plenty of room to make big batches of soups, stews or even queso dip for a party.
Not wanting to clean up a mess?
Sometimes your slow cooker can be a bit of a hassle to clean-up. If you want to save even more time, these Slow Cooker Liners can be thrown away after use.
Whole 30 & Paleo Slow Cooker Beef Teriyaki
This Paleo slow cooker beef teriyaki was a HUGE hit in my house! With only 15 minutes of prep time, this low-carb, Whole 30 and Paleo-friendly dish makes a wonderfully healthy dinner recipe for those busy weeknights.
- 1.5 lbs. flank steak cut ½-inch strips against the grain
- 3 Medjool dates dried, pitted
- ¾ cup coconut aminos*
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger
- ½ tsp. fish sauce
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 bell peppers cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 small sweet onion cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 Tbsp. arrowroot starch
- Sesame seeds
- Green onions
- See recipe in a printable 1-Week Meal Plan
- In a high-speed blender combine dates, coconut aminos, garlic, ginger, fish sauce, and sesame oil.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Place flank steak in a Crock-Pot and pour the teriyaki sauce over it. Be sure to pick up the steak so some of the sauce gets underneath it.
- Turn Crock-Pot on Low and cook for 5-6 hours.
- During the last hour of cooking add the bell peppers and onion. Continue cooking for the last hour on low.
- Once beef is completely done and veggies are cooked to your desired crispness, sift the arrowroot starch into the Crock-Pot. Stir to completely combine.
- Serve teriyaki beef over cauliflower rice and enjoy!
Want more recipes like this Slow Cooker Beef Teriyaki?
*Some links in this post may contain affiliate links.