These No-Bake Healthy Blueberry Tarts are naturally sweetened, gluten-free, dairy-free and can easily be made vegan!! These sweet treats are a wonderful addition to your Spring and Summer dessert table.
A little over two years ago I released my very first e-book, Free to be Raw.
It was a labor of love, full of 30 gluten-free, refined sugar-free and dairy-free desserts that did not require any baking.
Throughout the process, I began to realize my love for desserts sweetened naturally with honey or maple syrup instead of using refined sugars.
This e-book was the launching pad for what was soon to become my first, and last, venture into the world of food production and distribution.
After 8 months, a bit too much money, and a lot of frustration I realized my real love was in the blogosphere.
That business, Unbaked by L.B., will always have a special place in my heart and is the inspiration behind the relaunch of my e-book. Now affectionately called…
During the operation of Unbaked by L.B., one of the most popular tarts we offered were the healthy blueberry tarts.
To this day, one of our good friends will still bargain with me and request these healthy blueberry tarts in return.
Tap stars to rate!
- 1 ½ c almonds raw
- 1 ½ c quick-cooking oats gluten-free
- ⅓ c dates chopped & pitted
- ¼ c honey or pure maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil melted
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ¼ c raw cashews soaked in warm water for 1 hour
- 1 c blueberries fresh
- 2 Tbsp honey or pure maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
For the Almond Tarts:
- In the bowl of a food processor, process almonds and oats for one minute or until powder forms.
- Add dates and process 30 seconds.
- Add remaining tart ingredients and process for 1-2 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl every 30 seconds. The mixture will begin to stick together.
- Press 1-1½-tablespoon sized balls of dough into a mini cupcake cavity. Press the center down and shape the sides of the tart as if making a cup. You should be able to push the mixture up to about ¾ of the height of the cavity.
- Do this with the remaining crust in the remaining cupcake cavities.
For the Blueberry Filling.
- In the bowl of a food processor, process cashews for 2 minutes. Combine remaining blueberry filling ingredients. Process for 2-3 minutes more, or until filling is almost completely smooth.
- Fill almond tarts with equal amounts of blueberry filling. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before servings. Enjoy!
Tap stars to rate!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.
Want more recipes like these Healthy Blueberry Tarts?
Healthy Strawberry & Dark Chocolate Tarts